As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 160,000 plus employees achieved sales great results, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
- Support colleagues in different HR areas (recruitment, employer branding, talent management, diversity& inclusion)
- Participation in HR projects
- Arranging meeting and HR events
- Working with data and preparing HR presentations
- HR systems support
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Advanced PC user (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle big amount of information
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Dynamic, positive, strong self-motivated and result oriented personality
- Team player
- Motivation to grow in the company and work in HR.
Контактный email: firstname.lastname@example.org